WIN Homan Memory Cards.
To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.
We have a selection of CFexpress (both A and B), plus SD cards and card readers that you can win courtesy of Homan and PROtog.
For a chance to win, all you need to do is to fill in the form below and answer the following question...
In the Photo Genius video 'Photographing London', how many times does Paul say the word "London"? To find out you can watch the video using the link below or just make a guess.
IMPORTANT : Please ensure you select the right card to suit your camera - we cannot swap prizes.
Entry is free and open to all, one entry per person please and we do recommend reading the competition terms below.
1 x CFexpress Type A 256GB plus CFexpress Type A card reader
1 x CFexpress Type B 512GB plus CFexpress Type B card reader
2 x UHS-II SD V90 128GB plus UHS-II SD card reader
2 x UHS-II SD V60 128GB plus UHS-II SD card reader
Prizes will be shared by 6 winners who will be selected randomly from all of the correct entries.
Competition closes Sunday 31st March 2024.
Unleash your potential with Homan memory cards.
Terms and conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Photo Genius Pty Ltd
3. One entry per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same person or same household will be disqualified.
4. Entry is free and open to everybody via the competition page on the Photo Genius website. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
5. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 7 days or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
6. Photo Genius Pty Ltd reserves the right to share prize winners data (only) with the prize provider for the purposes of fulfilling and sending prizes only.
7. Entry can be submitted at www.photogenius.com.au/competitions during the competition open period. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
8. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested upon entry. Entries may be entered into a database and promoter may use the entrants' names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. The promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition or terms without notice.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
14. Terms and conditions must be adhered to.
15. Unless stated otherwise, prizes can only be sent to addresses listed in the info section of the competition.
16. These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.